Camp Tupelo Boarding
If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
Overnight boarding your pet with us includes:
- Personal dog kennels – Some are available with outdoor runs
- Secluded cat area
- Scheduled outside time multiple times a day.
- Hospital boarding is available for specialized care for diabetic and special needs pets
Overnight boarding specifications
- Bedding – We prefer that pet beds are left at home. Because some pets resort to chewing bed stuffing when suffering from separation anxiety and pet beds can carry fleas, we request that you leave your pet’s bed at home. For comfort, we do provide beds and blankets during your pet’s stay. We are not responsible for you pets personal items left during boarding.
- Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. All animals are fed a high quality pet food, but you are always welcome to supply your own food. Fresh water is constantly available to pets.
- Medications – If your pet needs medication(s) administered, please let our staff know upon scheduling your stay. There will be an additional charge for this service.
- Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella vaccinations to board in the kennel. If your pet needs booster shots, we strongly encourage them to be administered prior to boarding. Our veterinarians can also perform annual exams with these vaccinations during their stay if you let us know when scheduling your pet’s boarding.
- Check-in / Check-out - Your pet can be checked-in/out Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. or Saturdays 8:00a.m. until 12:00p.m. Prepaid Sunday afternoon pick-up is available at 4:30. Kennel Personnel are not allowed to discharge boarders unless the boarding has been prepaid.
- Grooming - We can also arrange professional grooming for canines and felines during their stay. A bath with our high quality shampoo or medicated shampoo can also be arranged. All canines that stay four or more nights will receive a free bath before they go home.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Walk –ins are welcome; however, around the holidays, we fill up fast. We suggest that you make your reservation in advance as we do fill to capacity in the summer months and around the holidays. There will be no pick-up on national holidays (New Year’s Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). There will also be no discharge on Sundays before holidays that occur on Monday (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Christmas Day). We also close the entire day prior to New Year's, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We will close at 12:00 noon on Good Friday.
Before booking a reservation, please refer to our Camp Tupelo Boarding Policy.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.