We regret to inform you that three of the four doctors (Drs. Thomas, King, and Yates), a receptionist, and their families have also now tested positive for COVID-19. In wake of this increase in cases, we have decided to not see any elective appointments or medicine cases until January 11th, 2021. After this date, we will be seeing clients and patients on a curbside only basis until January 18th. In accordance with the CDC recommendations, we ask that all clients stay in their cars and please call the clinic at (662)-840-0210 when you arrive.
- During this week, ServPro will be on site to have the hospital Certified: ServPro Cleaned while we are out of office.
- Day boarding will continue to stay CLOSED until further notice. We will still house our overnight boarders.
Again, we ask for your patience and consideration as we work to continue to provide the highest quality of care for your pets. We will continue to monitor the situation in our area and clinic closely, and will continue to keep you updated with any further changes in our services.
-Doctors and Staff of Tupelo Small Animal Hospital
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.